Thursday, August 20

Spots & Stripes | Mixing Prints



Mixing prints is an easy way to transform your outfit and create your very own masterpiece.
There are many sources out there to finding what works and what doesn't when it comes to mixing prints, and once you've got it, you've got it.

One of my all time favourite prints is definitely leopard print, The best part about this print is that it becomes a neutral when mixing it with other prints such as stripes, dots and even floral, so you can never go wrong with some leopard! 


Tip: When starting out with mixing prints, replace your solid color top with a print/pattern in the same color.

For today's outfit I paired two of my favourite prints - 
Leopard & Stripes. 


I styled this striped bodycon skirt with a (long sleeved boxy fit) leopard printed crop top. For shoes I opted for these brown leather ankles boots. And finally for jewelry I kept it simple with a pair of pearl studs.



>>>  <<<

Crop Top // MrP

Skirt // Edgars

Boots // Arturo Chiang

Studs // Gifted

>>>  <<<

Don't forget to leave your comments, suggestions and ideas below.

Thank you for reading!

God Bless 
Kristen

No comments:

Post a Comment