Thursday, August 6

Styling Rainboots Pt1



Hey Guys, 
today's post is the first part of my styling series, Styling Rain boots. 
I recently rediscovered my rain boots and I realised that there are many different ways in which one can style these boots.

Rain boots are perfect for the rainy season however; they are great for spring as well. I mean they easy to wear, comfy and they are waterproof! 
When you wear them, you feel like a kid again and who doesn't enjoy such moments?

The weather has been absolutely amazing today, it felt like a summer's day for sure. Because of the lovely weather I decided to pair my rain boots with one of my favourite dresses, which in this post I wore as a skirt.

>>> <<<

The look:



>>> <<<

For this outfit I paired my houndstooth printed rain boots with a black pleather dress. To keep warm I added (my current obsession) a grey fluffy knit pullover and for jewelry I went for a simple silver ring statement necklace.

>>> <<<

Fluffy Knit // Double Zero

Dress // Henry Holland X MrP

Rain Boots // Pnp Clothing

Statement Necklace // Local Store

>>> <<<

Be the first to read part two by;
Following my blog via email or by simply following me on bloglovin and you'll be notified as soon as the post goes live.

>>> <<<

Thank you for reading!

 & don't forget to leave your comments, suggestions and requests in the comment section below.

God Bless!
Kristen 

No comments:

Post a Comment