Saturday, August 29

Grunge Chic


 Hi Guys! 
Today's look is inspired by one of my favorite trends, Grunge Fashion. 
Grunge fashion is funky, edgy and very 90's, this outfit is more of a subtle take on the trend and it's quite easy to achieve as well.
Lets get right into the today's look.

The outfit:


>>> <<<

For this outfit I paired some regular black skinny jeans with this boxy fit snake skin printed sleeveless tee.
I then added a black boater hat for more of a grungy look. For shoes I went for a pair of patent leather combat boots. I opted for these gold double back earrings to add a touch of chic and finally to complete the look I added a pop of color on my nails with Sinful Colors in ' Cinderella' 

>>> <<< 

>>> <<<

Snake skin tee // Truworths  
Skinny jeans // Forever 21
Combat boots // Ackermans
Double back earrings // MrP
Sinful Colors in 'Cinderella'

>>> <<< 




Thank You for reading!

Don't forget to leave your comments, 
requests and ideas in the comments section below.

God Bless!
Kristen

1 comment: