Sunday, April 10

Ootd | Autumn

Autumn Ootd

10.04.16


Today’s post is an autumn #ootd. For this outfit I incorporated some summer pieces for a summer to autumn transition look. Transitioning pieces from the previous to the current season is an easy way to achieve a balanced, chic and stylish look - if paired correctly. Fortunately, mixing pieces from different seasons is a no-brainer and you can create whatever look you feel works for you, there are no rules!



For this outfit I paired these army green shorts with a cream off the shoulder top, to keep 
warm I opted for a black kimono. For shoes and accessories I went for my favorite black and 
gold heeled booties, my everyday jewelry and a leopard printed cross body. 

Kimono / Cotton On| Top / MrP| Shorts / H&M| Boots / Shoe Connection| Crossbody / Nine West 


Thank You so much for reading! Don't forget to leave a comment and subscribe to be 
notified when my next post goes live. Until next time, have a Blessed Sunday!

God Bless. 
Kristen 

No comments:

Post a Comment