Wednesday, March 25

Autumn Wish List | 2015

Hi guys, sorry for the lack of posts, I'm working on posting more often throughout the month. 
Today's post a short one, My Autumn Wishlist. These are just a few pieces I would love to have for autumn and winter seasons.  



1. Hat - ozzshop.com
3. Fluffy pullover - Mrp
4. Duster coat - Topshop
5. Cut out heels - Arcade boots Topshop
6. Tote - Givinchy (Antigona)


Thank you all so much for reading. 

Leave a comment below telling me whats on your autumn wishlist. 
#thosesartorialmoments

God Bless 
Kristen

3 comments:

  1. this whole outfit together is to die for!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Was recommended to check this out glad i did. Love your thoughts!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your feedback, I'm glad you like it.

      Delete