Friday, December 5

#OOTD white Tee



Hi guys! 

For today's post I wanted to post something simple.Because I haven't posted in a long time; I decided to put together a look that suits everyone and is easy to put together as these pieces are basic and most of us already have them in our wardrobes.
______________________________________________________
_____________________________________________________
  
For this outfit I paired a slightly cropped white tank top with a pair of basic blue skinny jeans and lastly gave the outfit some edge with a pair of patent leather combat boots. For accessories I kept it simple with my everyday silver rings, watch, a silver chain and a pair of round frame sunglasses. 
_____________________________________________________
____________________________________________________




The Look.
 Items:
Tank top / MrP
Skinny jeans / Kelso @ Edgars
Boots / Ackermans
Rings / Gifted
Watch / Lassale
Chain / Gifted
Sunglasses / MrP 



I plan to post a lot more this month but don't hold me to that...hahaha (I'll try)



Thank you for reading!

xoxo
Kristen

No comments:

Post a Comment