Tuesday, October 28

1 Dress 4 Looks










Hi guys!

decided to blog something fashion related and thats when I thought I'd show you different ways I style my current GO-TO dress. 
-which was a huge steal by the way as I got it on sale for 75% off! - 

For today's post I paired one dress with different pieces to create four individual looks.

Look:One
chic

For the first look I kept it simple yet smart and put together.
For this look I paired the dress with a pair of tan and black oxfords and a black straw bowler hat. For accessories I just added a small tan/brown purse.

Items:
Dress: MrP
Shoes: Gift
Hat: MrP
Purse: Gift

==============================

Look:Two
dressy
For the second look I just add a pair of platform heels perfect for a spring/summer event.

Items:
Dress: Mrp
Shoes: Shoe Connection

==============================

Look:Three
casual and comfy
For the third look I went for a more casual and comfortable look, by pairing the dress with a waterfall cardigan and a pair of espadrilles.
Items:
Dress: Mrp
Cardigan: Cotton On
Shoes: Mrp

==============================



Look:Four
Edgy


And lastly for look number four I went for an edgier look, by pairing the dress with a black biker jacket, a pair of chunky boots and a pair of large round sunnies.

Items:
Dress: MrP
Jacket: Old
Boots: Ackermans
Sunnies: MrP

==============================

Thanks for reading.
Let me know which look is your favorite.

#Thosesartorialmoments
 
XOXO
Kristen

No comments:

Post a Comment