Saturday, August 6

Autumn / Winter | OOTD

Autumn/Winter OOTD 
06.08.16

 
Hey guys!
I thought I would share an Autumn / Winter outfit with you, before Winter ends, as we are swiftly approaching Spring; Yay for pastel season.For today's OOTD I added a touch of edge to the basic blue jeans and white shirt combo. I paired this frill detailed shirt with a simple pair of blue skinny jeans. By tucking the shirt into the jeans I added some shape taking away from the boxy fit of the shirt. For shoes I opted for these brown  lace-up heeled boots and accessorized with a maroon fedora hat, my everyday jewelry and these cool shades. If you'd like to see how I rocked this look, you can, by clicking the video below! Don't forget to like it if you did and SUBSCRIBE its free and you'll be the first to know when my next video goes live.  



Shirt // Woolworths | Skinny Jeans // Edgars | Boots // Zoom
| Fedora // Woolworths // Sunnies // Polaroid 


Video


Thanks guys for reading, I hope you all have an amazing blessed weekend further! 

And remember: "Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you." HE is just a pray away!

God Bless
Kristen

No comments:

Post a Comment