Tuesday, May 16

Ripped Jeans & Cashmere | OOTD

Ripped jeans & cashmere
16.05.17


Hey guys its me, I'm back with a new look. I cut my hair, as you can see lol. I have been wanting to cut my hair this short for the longest time now,I finally decided to do it, and I absolutely love it! 
I have totally been living in these jeans lately. They are super old and began to tear at the knees so I decided to DIY it up! And ever since, I have been wearing them literally every other day. For today's simple #OOTD I kept the entire outfit comfortable yet trendy. I styled my light grey cashmere top with a pair ripped denim jeans - which I DIY'ed myself. For shoes I went for an easy comfortable option with a pair of black old skool Vans and as always I opted for my everyday jewelry to tie the whole look together. 

The Look-

Top  Adagio   Jeans Edgars & DIY   Shoes Vans Old Skools 


Thank You for reading!

"For I command you today to love the Lord your God, to walk in obedience to him, and to keep his commands, decrees and laws; then you will live and increase, and the Lord your God will bless you in the land you are entering to possess."
Deuteronomy 30:16 

Have an amazing blessed week further, Until next time God bless!

Kristen 

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting this DIY…..You can also cut the hem of your denim to give a fray look

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gunmetal
    I am impressed with your work and skill.Fabulous outfit.Thank you so much.
    ripped jeans

    ReplyDelete