Saturday, July 16

Golden | OOTD

 GOLDEN 
16.07.16


These trousers are definitely some of my favorite. The cut, the colour and the style is simply perfect! I like these pants because they are high waisted, which means it gives shape and can be paired with a cropped or over-sized piece perfectly. Trousers are most certainly a must have in any collection, as they are an easy piece that is simple yet looks well put together and can easily be dressed down. 


For this look I paired the trousers with a black short sleeved knit top. I wanted to stick to similar colours so I opted for these black and gold booties. Because I kept the outfit so neutral I wanted to add some print by accessorizing with this navy and beige floral scarf to tie the look together. For jewelry I went for some gold rings and my everyday watch. 

Trousers - H&M  // Top - Gift* // Scarf - Gift* // Boots - Shoe Connection // Rings - Gift*

Thank you so much for reading! I hope you enjoyed today's post.

And remember these words; 
"Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid." John 14:27 
The Lord is ALWAYS there for you, you just need to call upon his name! 

Have a blessed weekend!
God Bless
Kristen 

No comments:

Post a Comment