Saturday, January 30

With a dash of Glitter | NOTD

 

Hey guys I am back with another NOTD! 
Let's get right into this quick and EASY nail tutorial.

You'll need the following:

A solid color for the base -- Essence the gel nails in Serendipity
2 types of glitter/ shimmery colors -- A metallic silver & a turquoise and gold glitter varnish
A top coat
A Q-tip
and nail polish remover 


I started with clean smooth nails, then applied my base color, I used Essence in 'Serendipity'.
Next you want to decide which are going to be your accent nails.
I went for my thumb, middle and ring finger.
I painted my thumb and middle finger with the glitter polish and the middle nail with the metallic silver. I did exactly the same on my right hand, just switched the colors around.
 Once my nails were all dry I cleaned up the edges with some nail polish remover and a Q-tip
and finally I sealed it all with a top coat.

>>> <<<

       
And this is the end result

>>> <<<

Thank you for reading
Don't forget to leave a comment and remember to use the
hashtag #thosesartorialmoments
if you recreate this look.

Loads of love

God Bless
Kristen

No comments:

Post a Comment