Saturday, November 14

Lace & Trousers




Hey guys!
I am so excited for today's post because; I have been searching for the perfect pair of trousers for sometime now and I finally found them! 
So of course I had to share how I would style these.

>>> <<<

The Look:

 
>>> <<<

For this outfit I kept it simply yet chic. 
I paired these lovely trousers with a lace (detailed trim) top and added some edge with these metallic pointed pumps.

To complete the look; I added touch of periwinkle blue to my nails with Sally Hansen's Hard as Nails in ' 365 Hard Bitten' 
And that's the completed look.

>>> <<<



>>> <<<

Lace top // New Look
Trousers // Duke Dome
Pointed Heels // MrP

>>> <<<

 




 Thank you all so much for reading!

Don't forget to leave your comments, ideas 
and requests in the comments section below.


God Bless 
Kristen 


No comments:

Post a Comment