Wednesday, September 23

Obviously | T-shirt dress


  Hi guys, 
Today's post is a very easy to achieve, yet stylish and on trend look.
For this outfit I styled a t-shirt dress with a loose fit blazer, some socks and combat boots. 
I then added a black cap and some round sunnies, for jewelry I kept it simple with my everyday pieces.
 To complete the look I opted for a pop of color on my nails with Sally Hansen Hard As Nails in 'Hard Bitten'

Enjoy!

>>> <<<

The look
 
 
 

 
 
>>>  <<<

T-shirt Dress // Jet
Boyfriend Blazer // MrP
Combat Boots // Ackermans 
Sunnies // Market
Cap // Gifted

>>> <<<

Thank You all for reading!

Something for you:
"Clothe yourselves therefore, as God's own chosen ones (His own picked representatives), [who are] purified and holy and well-beloved [by God Himself, by putting on behavior marked by] tenderhearted pity and mercy, kind feeling, a lowly opinion of yourselves, gentle ways, [and] patience [which is tireless and long-suffering, and has the power to endure whatever comes, with good temper]."

God Bless!
Kristen

No comments:

Post a Comment