Wednesday, July 29

Checkmate


Hey Guys!

Today's post is an #OOTD as I haven't posted one in a while. 
The weather has been so icky today, its cold, grey and windy resulting in having to take my outfit pictures indoors and the lighting was not so great. 
Well that's enough whining let's get right into today's post. 

>>> <<<



For this outfit I went for a more laid back look.
I paired this fitted flannel shirt with a pair of beige winter trousers and lastly for shoes I added some black Chelsea boots.




>>> <<<

Flannel Shirt // 1955 Vintage

Trousers // The Clothing Company

Chelsea Boots // Mossimo

>>> <<<

Thank you for reading!

Don't forget to comments below :)
& remember to share your recreations using the hastag 
#thosesartorialmoments

God Bless!
Kristen


No comments:

Post a Comment