Thursday, May 28

Styling mom Jeans



Hi guys 
So I moved house recently and as you know when moving you always tend to stumble upon things you use to love but forgot about. 
For me it was this pair of vintage jeans, which I absolutely love.
 I feel that everyone can pull of the mom jeans, you just have to find the right fit for your body.
In today's post I will be showing you how I style these jeans for Autumn/Winter. 


The Look:

 
  
 For this look I paired my mom jeans, 
which I rolled up a few times with a cream 
fluffy pullover 
(this pullover is definitely my go-to piece for this season,as
it matches everything and it is so warm and comfy.) 
I added a big black 
and gold buckle belt to give the outfit more shape. 
For shoes I went for these black and gold tip ankle 
boots which matches my belt.
And lastly I kept
 the jewelry simple with my everyday rings and watch. 
















Fluffy boxy knit pullover // Cotton on 
Mom Jeans // Daniel Hechter  
Ankle boots // Shoe Conection
Big Buckle belt // Vintage
Watch // Lassale
Rings // Market Jewelers 


I want to apologize for the lighting in my pictures as the weather has been strangle lately -raining/overcast- resulting in me having to take my pictures indoors.


Thanks for reading

God Bless 
Kristen

No comments:

Post a Comment