Sunday, September 7

Gingham

HELLO!

Gingham is most definitely my favorite spring print this year,it has just the right amount of boldness to it. As you know I live in South Africa and spring has just began. What I love about spring is the fact that it is not too hot and everything looks pretty, but one thing is for sure nothing beats AUTUMN!

This print was seen at many fashion shows last year/this year in the 2014 spring collections of Oscar de la Renta, Derek Lam and Delpozo

For today's look I went for something more'put together'. 

I paired this two piece gingham print set (a pencil skirt and a half sleeve crop top). For shoes and accessories I kept it simple with a pair of patent leather booties and a pair of round frame sunnies.


 

Items:
Skirt: Mr Price
Crop top: Mr Price 
Shoes: Jet stores
Sunglasses: Flea Market

XOXO
Kristen.

No comments:

Post a Comment