Wednesday, March 5

How to style: A basic black t-shirt

How to 
style basic
black 
T-shirt.
__________________________________________________


I assume everyone has a simple basic black T-shirt, right? if not then you should get one. Although a basic black tee is very plain and can look boring you can add it to many outfits for most occasions. 


Outfit
#1
Street Style


Here I paired my basic black T-shirt with a high waist over-sized mom jeans(cuffed) and a over-sized blue and grey flannel shirt. For shoes:A pair of white wedge court heels.
And for accessories: A white watch and a  cross bracelet.


----

Outfit 
#2
Dressy


Here together with the black tee I put a cerise pink peplum skirt and a white pointed wedge court heel. And for accessories I wore a white rosary, a white cross bracelet and watch.   

----

Outfit
#3
Chilly Night Out



Here with my black tee, I paired a rusty brown colored high waist tailored pants,a pair of black and gold tip ankle boots and accessorized it with a brown
DIY-ed envelope clutch. 

----

Outfit 
#4
Relaxed 





And lastly I paired the black T-shirt with a grey gypsy-like pants and a pair of black patent leather booties.

----

XOXO
Kristen

No comments:

Post a Comment