Wednesday, February 25

Curl up with me - Autumn/Winter



Although its still summer, winter is slowly approaching and its becoming colder at night. This  season is definitely my favorite, i'm excited and looking forward to it. I love the rain, although summer is lovely nothing beats winter. In South Africa it doesn't snow, but its my dream to witness a white winter someday soon :)



In today's post I am going to share my favorite items to cozy up with on those cold days to survive the winter months.


1.Onesie- Who doesn't love onesies? It keeps you warm and its 
super comfy. I have the exact one pictured here,from MrP.
2.A good book- I recommend this amazing book which I am 
currently reading by Jentezen Franklin "Believe that you can" 
its about living your dream,
the process to getting there and believing in yourself.Available on Amazon.
3.Marshmallows- With my hot chocolate(cocoa) during the cold days mmm...
4.Hot Chocolate- My favorite is a cup of hot chocolate during that time, well all year round actually.
5.A comedy- I love to watch a movie in winter especially when its raining.
Nacho Libre is one of my favorite comedies and its suitable for the whole family.Available on Amazon. 
6.Fuzzy Socks- If you don't own a pair, I suggest you go get some, they are the comfiest and warmest socks ever!
7.A throw or fuzzy blanket- They are fabulous for curling up on those cold days because just like the socks, its super warm and comfy.


Parachute Home is an online company which specializes in quality bedding and decor. Their bedding is designed in Long Beach, California and is manufactured in Tuscany, Italy. They offer the best quality at an amazing price that will not break the bank. Their bedding is crafted by artisans who have been weaving world class bedding for over 60 years and of course its crafted from the best materials, the finest long-staple Egyptian cotton.

Their bedding is designed to give you the luxury feel of hotels in Italy in the comfort of your own home. All your bedding basics can be purchased from their site. 
From the coziest duvet sets to the softest shams, they also have decor items such as pillows, candles and cashmere throws


 They also have a blog on their website, where they post tips on how to improve your sleep and many more.


 Parachute Home has teamed up with
The United Nations Foundations, NOTHING BUT NETS campaign
Nothing But Nets helps prevent Malaria in sub-Saharan Africa, they provide families in need with bed nets. The best part is when you purchase from Parachute's bedding sets collection they will donate a life-saving Malaria net to Nothing But Nets. 



Thought Id share with you my dream bedroom.



If you would like to have a bedroom looking similar to this one I would recommend Parachute Home for all your basic bedding needs. 

Thank you so much for reading, and don't forget to leave your comments below on what you like to cozy up with.


God Bless!
Kristen

No comments:

Post a Comment